- 1/2 Kg. of chickpeas
- 1/4 Kg. of beef
- 1/4 Kg. of chicken
- 100 gr. of thick noodles
- 1/2 Kg. of potatoes
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 small cup of oil
- 1 small cup of white wine
- bay leaf
- Leave the chickpeas to soak and soften overnight.
- The next day, wash them and put them with the meat in a pot with two litres of hot water. Put it on to heat at least an hour without taking the lid off the pot.
- Meanwhile, make a frying base by frying the oil, onion, garlic and tomato, and finally the paprika.
- Once the meat and the chickpeas are cooked, add the frying base along with the diced potatoes, salt, saffron, thyme, bay leaf and the white wine, leaving it on to heat for around ten minutes.
- And finally, when the potatoes are almost cooked, add the noodles and leave it to cook through for a further five minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Caldo de Papas y Cilantro Recipe – Potato and Coriander Soup
- Carajacas Recipe
- Carne de Cabra Compuesta Recipe – Goat Casserole
- Conejo en Salmorejo Recipe – Salmorejo Rabbit
- Gofio Escaldao Recipe – Scalded Gofio
- Helado con Bienmesabe Recipe – Ice Cream with Bienmesabe
- Huevos Mole Recipe – Yolk Mass
- Mojo Rojo Recipe
- Mojo Verde Recipe
- Papas Arrugadas Recipe – Small Potatoes Boiled in Their Jackets
- Pata Asada Recipe – Roast Leg of Pork
- Pella de Gofio Recipe – Lump of Gofio
- Potaje de Berros Recipe – Watercress Soup
- Puchero Recipe – Canary Casserole
- Ropa Vieja Recipe
- Sancocho Recipe
- Sopa de Pescado Recipe – Fish Soup
- Tortitas de Carnaval Recipe – Carnival Pancakes
- Tortitas de Plátanos Recipe – Banana Pancakes
- Truchas de Batata o Cabello de Ángel Recipe – Yam Truchas
- Vieja Sancochada Recipe – Sea Bream Casserole